Making the future,
one line at a time.
Mission-driven Cloud and API engineer with a passion for technology, exploration, and the future.
I’ve always sought out challenges and opportunities that allow me to increase my knowledge of the world around me and grow as a developer. My passion to help others and solve problems has led me down a great path to where I am today.
As a back-end developer, I enjoy using my obsessive attention to detail, my out-of-the-box ideas, love of standards, and my work ethic to increase the productivity of any team I am on. This is why I’m excited to make a big impact at an innovative company.
Consulting Services which help businesses and organizations to identify, build and carry through transformation programs that will improve growth and sharpen their competitive edge on a long-term basis.
- Tested web and API applications
- Optimized current code base
- Converted on-premise application to run on AWS
- Added Continuous Integration/Continuous Development pipeline to applications
- Tools: Java, Selenium, Python, Postman, SoapUI, Ready API, Jenkins, and AWS
- Introduced automation to API testing
- Built tools to automate current automation
- Main instructor for Java development, web and API testing
A tool to learn web development, originally in HTML and PHP. Currently using Node JS, but switching to Unity shortly.
This is a Python program designed to gather economic and social data from various APIs for the Crypto Counter project. Please see the Parent Project here